Because COVID-19 related risks remain, we recommend that event guests take the necessary precautions and be aware of the following conditions:
- Mandatory vaccination: All attendees must have received a UAE government-approved vaccination and completed the 28-day post vaccination period.
- Temperature checking: There will be temperature checks across the circuit and anyone with a temperature above 37.3ºC will not be allowed access.
- Venue sanitisation: All the public areas of major touch points will be cleaned and sanitised regularly with hand sanitiser.
- Social distancing: Social distancing markers that are placed throughout the venue are to be respected.
- Children: Children below the age of 12 will not be allowed to attend the event.
- First aid points: There are fully manned first aid points with dedicated quarantine room for suspected COVID-19 cases.
UAE residents must produce negative PCR test results taken within 48 hours of attending the event. This must be presented on the AL HOSN APP, along with vaccination confirmation.
Non-UAE residents must produce negative PCR test results taken within 48 hours of attending the event. Authorised documentation and proof of vaccination and PCR test must also be provided.
Track Walk: New ways to see track & teams: To ensure safety amongst fans, drivers and teams, the Pit Lane Walk is now replaced with an incredible Track Walk*. This is your chance to explore a whole new area of the circuit.
* A pre-registration will be necessary to participate. The link for registration will be shared in due course via email.
Concerts: As per COVID-19 safety measures, capacities will be limited and a pre-registration will be necessary. Registrations will be honoured on a first come, first served basis. You are entitled to choose one out of the four proposed concerts. Details will be shared together with the registration link once artists are announced.