Because COVID-19 related risks remain, we recommend that event guests take the necessary precautions and be aware of the following conditions:
All attendees must have 2 COVID-19 vaccination jabs
To gain access to the circuit enclosure, the following conditions must be met:
- Have received two UAE-approved vaccinations, with doses completed 28 days prior to the event, and
- Provide a negative PCR test within 96 hours. PCR results must come from UAE-based health service providers for residents and international tourists.
- Spectators will be required to present a green pass on their Al Hosn app.
- Booster shots are mandatory for spectators who have been vaccinated more than six months ago.
- Must present proof of the UAE-approved vaccine with completion of 28 days. Click here for the list of approved vaccines.
- Spectators must present a green pass on the Al Hosn app (or) vaccination certificates from the recognized national health service providers.
- International vaccination certificates should have QR codes
(In accordance with the requirements, Al Hosn app and vaccination certificates should be accompanied by PCR tests)
- Booster shots are not mandatory for international tourists.
- If you are visiting from a country that requires a quarantine period on arrival, please organize your itinerary accordingly. Click here for more details.
- All children must have a valid ticket to access.
- Children from 0 to 12 years old can enter the event without a PCR test.
- Children from 13 to 15 years old are required to do a 96-hour PCR test.
- Children from 16 years old and above are required to be fully vaccinated with Al Hosn Green Pass & 96 hour PCR test.
- Age group restriction applies on the product level such as club and Marina Views brunch where 21 and below are not allowed.