Note: this event is only allowing a minimum of 2 tickets and a maximum of 10 tickets per product.
The exclusive Marina Views Brunch Club lets you convert your Abu Dhabi Grand Prix experience into a party one with food, free-flowing drinks and live music. Located in Marina Grandstand just above the support pit, you will be watching the race from an elevated position with the force of the engines as the F2 cars come into the pit. Each day offers a different culinary theme and on top of that, you also get to delight in one YASALAM AFTER RACE concert of your choice*.
Get ready for a massive party with other passionate fans!
* Terms and conditions apply. There is limited capacity due to COVID-19 safety measures, and pre-registration is required. Registrations will be honoured on a first come, first served basis. You are entitled to register your attendance for one concert on the day of your ticket validity. Details and registration link will be shared once artists are announced.
Because COVID-19 related risks remain, we recommend that event guests take the necessary precautions and be aware of the following conditions:
- Mandatory vaccination: All attendees must have received a UAE government-approved vaccination and completed the 28-day post vaccination period.
- Temperature checking: There will be temperature checks across the circuit and anyone with a temperature above 37.3ºC will not be allowed access.
- Venue sanitisation: All the public areas of major touch points will be cleaned and sanitised regularly with hand sanitiser.
- Social distancing: Social distancing markers that are placed throughout the venue are to be respected.
- Children: Children below the age of 12 will not be allowed to attend the event.
- First aid points: There are fully manned first aid points with dedicated quarantine room for suspected COVID-19 cases.
UAE residents must produce negative PCR test results taken within 48 hours of attending the event. This must be presented on the AL HOSN APP, along with vaccination confirmation.
Non-UAE residents must produce negative PCR test results taken within 48 hours of attending the event. Authorised documentation and proof of vaccination and PCR test must also be provided.
Track Walk: New ways to see track & teams
To ensure safety amongst fans, drivers and teams, the Pit Lane Walk is now replaced with an incredible Track Walk*. This is your chance to explore a whole new area of the circuit.
* A pre-registration will be necessary to participate. The link for registration will be shared in due course via email.
Concerts: There is limited capacity due to COVID-19 safety measures, and pre-registration is required. Registrations will be honoured on a first come, first served basis. You are entitled to register your attendance for one concert on the day of your ticket validity. Details and registration link will be shared once artists are announced.
Do you need assistance with your booking? Get in touch with our team of F1 experts by either filling out the form to your left, or by providing your phone number and preferred time frame for us to give you a call back below. We‘re always happy to help!
Mon – Fri: 09:00 – 18:00 GMT